ALAKNANDA'S DREAMER: A DIARY... ... ...OF WHATEVER "I FEEL LIKE"... 'SAYING' ('final Blogger blog...?')

3.
MINI BLOG (within a blog): 629 - METASPACE MARS
4:10 PM (8/26/26):
I nearly lost my phone, today. ...I was in my mom's car... ... ...and I had snapped a photo... ... ...before subsequently realizing... ... ...that the 'window' (on the 'shotgun' side/'my side') was completely open. 
...Luckily, due to my 'fast reflexes'... ... ...and 'strength of spirit'... ... ...I was able to retract my arm, into the moving vehicle (we had been... on the highway). 
...My mom and I had gone to a Barnes & Noble & Nordstrom Rack area (in Livingston, NJ)... ... ...along with the Burlington Coat Factory, and COSTCO. 
...In short:
...I would have become 'Alaknanda's Dreamer,' today... ... ...had, I been parted.
[phone has SIM card-based contacts that I likely need... to back up (new ones, that I have been lackadaisical about getting to)... ... ...apps, photos... ... ...etcetera].

4:16 PM (8/26/26):
I also recall seeing a 'Kash Patel' (FBI director) doppelganger... ... ...at the COSTCO (in Livingston, NJ). ...This was by the bananas area (near, where the appetizers were). ...I did not snap a photo, though (dude had been wearing a black cap, like me).

\/\/\/
4:57 PM (8/26/26):
My understanding is that my mom 'usually' does not drive... ... ...with the window, 'that low.' ...I recall her subsequently telling me... ... ...that she had 'recently' been vacationing... in the Caribbean country, of Saint Martin (with 'friends')... ... ...and had accidentally left her phone 'on a ferry.' ...She said there was an hour wait, before such luckily was retrieved... ... ...by staff members).
NOTE:
Correlation does not imply causation (and it so happens that I have not seen JJ/John Jr. ...since the Fall of 2018).
>>>
A DAY, WITHOUT SUNLIGHT / www.intrinsiccalling.blogspot.com

5:40 PM (8/26/26):
'CLOSE CALL' SMILE (10:54 AM, on 8/26/26):
Michael Izuchukwu (@whiz306) | TikTok 
NOTE:
I had the 'mirror feature' of the cell phone's camera on... at the time.
/\/\/\

7:17 PM (8/26/26):
"The metaverse is based off 'the metaphysical' - matters of the mind (thoughts, and the abstract... and/or intangible). ...Within the metaverse, is metaspace ('metaphysical room'... to move around in)..." - Michael Izuchukwu

4:26 PM (8/26/26):
I shall refrain from using 'that' phone, any longer (to snap photos). ...I am 'going to entertain' being flushed... with the timeline... ... ...where I 'have not' such.
...The strength in my right arm (from having been walking with '2' gallons of water, in the early morning - a few hours, earlier)... ... ...is what likely sharpened, my senses (due to enhanced blood flow). 

4:30 PM (8/26/26):
"...There, but for the grace of God... ... ...go I..." - John Bradford (England-based reformer and martyr)
>>>
With Arms Wide Open (Remastered 2024) - YouTube  

4:50 PM (8/26/26):
Killzone - Visari's Complete Speech - YouTube (0:35-0:41... of 0:00-0:45)

4:33 PM (8/26/26):
In the parking lot of 'that' Nordstrom Rack... ... ...I also saw 3 cloud 'U's' (seemingly descending)... ... ...in the sky (nearly equally separated, in a panoramic sense)... ... ...at 11:20 AM (timestamping... regarding the panoramic view).

2.
5:16 PM (8/22/26):
At 4:59 PM... on 8/22/26... ... ...while I was returning from a walk... ... ...to Monte Irvin Orange Park...
>>>
Michael Izuchukwu (@whiz306) | TikTok ('corresponding audio picture')
<<<
 ... ...I had the following 'idea instilling' (while passing by a 'Home Stop' store):
"If you negate this world... ... ...perhaps, you should find another..." (regarding 'belonging'... ... ...which is a tier... ... ...of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs).
SEE:
east orange home stop store - Google Search

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< + >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< + >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< + >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1.
1:14 PM (8/22/26):
At 12:39 PM... on 8/22/26... ... ...I had the following 'idea instilling':
There is a dreamer... ... ...in the galaxy, of Alaknanda. ...Interestingly... such is located 12 billion lightyears, away... ... ...and my prior 'Blogger post'... ... ...was initiated, on 8/10/26.
\/\/\/
1:21 PM (8/22/26):
NOTE:
...This may be a potential sign... ... ...that there is an organism (an extraterrestrial lifeform) in 'that galaxy'... ... ...that has dreams.
...Such a notion is supported... ... ...by the following variables:
A.
The universe consists of approximately 125 billion galaxies... ... ...in the observable portion (about '2' trillion galaxies... are estimated to be... in the utmost/'greatest' extent). ...Our planetary system ('the solar system') is '1' of many... ... ...within, our Milky Way galaxy.
B.
Where there is water, 'there is life (regarding the 'building blocks'... for 'homeostasis maintenance').'
C.
There are higher spatial dimension realities... ... ...that likely require 'divine intervention'... ... ...in order... ... ...to be 'tapped into.'
/\/\/\
1:24 PM (8/22/26):
INFORMATION ON ALAKNANDA:
Alaknanda Galaxy - Wikipedia
SELECTED EXCERPT:
"The Alaknanda Galaxy (designated as UNCOVER DR3 ID 42812)[1] is a spiral galaxy about 12 billion light years away, in the constellation Sculptor. It was discovered in 2025 with NASA's James Webb Space Telescope (JWST). It was discovered by two Indian astronomers Rashi Jain and Yogesh Wadadekar from the National Centre for Radio Astrophysics."

1:35 PM (8/22/26):
RELEVANT 'RECAP' BLOGS (regarding the 'afterlife Superman,' afterlife Superwoman... ...and 'the related'):
THE AFTERLIFE SUPER CONTEST / https://2alsmw53.blogspot.com/
&
#5 - HARMONIZATION ('dimensional brainstorming') / https://2dreamwalker11.blogspot.com/2022/01/5-harmonization.html 
1:38 PM (8/22/26):
The afterlife (to me)... ... ...is in the context... ... ...of 'momentum.' Purgatory is 'of stagnation' (a cleansing place, for souls... ... ...before Judgment Day has occurred). ... ... ...Specifically, 'the afterlife' is after judgment... has been rendered... ... ...and 'realm allocation' (to heaven or hell), has been completed.

1:41 PM (8/22/26):
SUPPORTING BIBLE VERSES:
1.
"I, the LORD, search the heart and examine the mind... to reward each person, according to their conduct… according to what their deeds, deserve..." - Jeremiah 17:10
2.
"For it is not the Father who judges a man, but he has given all judgment… to the Son…" - John 5:22

2:39 PM (8/22/26):
Is there only '1' dreamer, in 'this' galaxy...?

>>>>>>>
2:42 PM (8/22/26):
Moses Killing An Egyptian || Scene From "The Prince Of Egypt" - YouTube 
For centuries... ... ...God the Father was watching the construction of the pyramids (in pre-Jesus Christ times)... ... ...and 'saw structure.' ...This was until something 'went out of line' (Moses' defiance, may have made God the Father question... ... ...logic... ... ...and entertain, emotion).

&

2:48 PM (8/22/26):
Miriam's Speech - Prince of Egypt Fandub - YouTube 
"When did God start caring, about any of us…? In fact, Moses… …when did you, start caring… …about slaves…? Was it when you found out, that you were… …one of us…" — Aaron (Moses’ older brother)
FROM:
Michael Izuchukwu – Medium / https://medium.com/@podschike43

2:53 PM (8/22/26):
MY ANSWER:
God the Father started caring about the Hebrews... ... ...after Moses was adopted by the Egyptians. ...God the Father then used his scouter... ... ...to assess Moses' spirit-mind-body ratio (when Moses was older... ... ...and had unintentionally caused death). ...God the Father likely said to himself "...was not this very same Moses... ... ...a member of the Hebrews... ... ...and yet, he had the confidence of the Egyptian royalty and nobility...? 
... ... ...Something doesn't 'add up here.' ...Let me intervene, on behalf of the Hebrew people... ... ...and approach Moses, via a 'burning bush'... ... ...to set a precedent, for mankind... ... ...in 'human relations'..."
<<<<<<<

PRIOR BLOGS:

MOST RECENT:
UNIVERSE RULERS: WHO THEY COULD BE, AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS (DELAYED GRATIFICATION IS 'A' PREREQUISITE, FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH) / https://otherhome112.blogspot.com/2026/08/universe-rulers-who-they-could-be-and.html

3:16 PM (8/22/26):
ABOUT ME:
1.
About | Michael Izuchukwu / https://izzlemicolo5.wixsite.com/michael-izuchukwu/about
2.
Home | Michael Izuchukwu / https://izzlemicolo5.wixsite.com/michael-izuchukwu 
3.
STRAYING FROM EVIL / https://2mymainconcern69.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNALING OF MICHAEL CHIKE IZUCHUKWU - METASPACE SNAKE WAY (M.S.W.)

NEWS & OTHER TUNING-INS