UNIVERSE RULERS: WHO THEY COULD BE, AND THEIR QUALIFICATIONS (DELAYED GRATIFICATION IS 'A' PREREQUISITE, FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH)
3.
6:48 PM (8/10/26):
Today I spent $18.73 ($13.57 at ShopRite... ... ...and $5.16 on a pizza slice)... ... ...which is more... ... ...than I usually spend, daily ('on food').
Reminds me of the following painting:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1181054913992383&set=p.1181054913992383&type=3
CAPTION:
"Arguably... ...my 'favorite painting'... ... ...Such is titled 'Rainbow'... ...and is by the Russian painter 'Ivan Aivazovsky' (made in the year 1873)." - Michael Izuchukwu (on 11/30/25)
2.
6:40 PM (8/10/26):
Was Stephen Hawking a universe ruler? He was a wheelchair-bound man... ... ...that was afflicted with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (an ailment that causes paralysis)... ... ...and yet there were online suggestions... ... ...that from 'a wheelchair'... ... ...his mind, explored the cosmos. ...As soon as I heard of this... ... ...my immediate thought, was:
...But is this true?
NOTE:
Stephen Hawking was 'an avowed atheist'... ... ...and to me... ... ...genuine belief in God... ... ...is a prerequisite... ... ...to be... ... ...an authentic, universe ruler.
6:54 PM (8/10/26):
Stephen Hawking: 'AI could spell end of the human race' - YouTube (uploaded on 12/2/14)
RELEVANT ARTICLE:
Probing the universe's mysteries, Stephen Hawking proved the power of the human spirit | PBS News
SELECTED EXCERPTS:
A.
"Although my body is very limited, my mind is free to explore the universe, to go back to the beginning of time and into black holes. There are no limits to the human spirit." - Stephen Hawking
B.
"My I.Q. is 280." - Stephen Hawking
...There have been reports... ... ...that Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking had comparable intelligence quotients/I.Q.'s... ... ...of '160.'
6:45 PM (8/10/26):
RELEVANT BLOG:
GALACTIC PARK: GOD OF THIS GALAXY? / www.galacticfaith.blogspot.com
1.
6:00 PM (8/10/26):
I was in South Orange, NJ... ... ...moments, ago. ...I got '1' pepperoni & vegetables-topped pizza slice... ... ...having not been at that establishment... ... ...in a good while. ...My motive for going there... ... ...was because around 'dinner/supper' time... ... ...at my dominion... ... ...there was no one in the dining room (and I saw no plates of food, in the kitchen... ... ...which had, been empty).
SEE:
'2' PHOTOS FROM 4:53 PM, ON 8/10/26:
A.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1376961061068433&set=a.106538111444074
(me preparing to eat... ...the pizza slice)
B.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1376957471068792&set=a.106538111444074
(photo of consumed pizza slice... ... ...that cost $5.16)
PRIOR BLOGS:
MOST RECENT:
ON ENTANGLEMENT-SUBSTANTIATED SIGHT (E.S.S.)
/
https://otherhome112.blogspot.com/2026/06/on-entanglement-substantiated-sight-ess.html
SECOND MOST RECENT:
'WHO ONE IS MEANT, TO BE'... ... ...IS OFTEN CORRELATED... ... ...TO SELF-PERCEPTION, AND WHO ONE PRESENTLY IS...
/
https://otherhome112.blogspot.com/2026/05/who-you-are-meant-to-be-is-often.html
NOTE:
5/16/26 to 8/10/26... ... ...is a good while ('dates,' of numerical interest).
Comments
Post a Comment